High-Tech & Pure
Sodium Hyaluronate in ALSAVISCs is Non Animal based and obtained by ‘RDNA bio-fermentation’ methods. This High-tech Biotechnology procedure is developed to achive Pure Hyaluronate from special transgenic microorganism expressing Human HA genes.
Transgenic microorganism directly secrets HA out of cell in isotonic medium which significantly supports achiving non-allergenic, endotoxin and exotoxin free OVD. This method reduces chemical solvent impurities by lowering the need for long purification processes unlike Animal Based or non-RDNA biofermented OVDs.
Long & Monotype HA Chains
Ribosoms of transgenic microorganism expresses Human Genes and produce Long Hyaluronic Acid (3.000.000 Da) chains in monotype that means Homogeneous character of Long HA chains. That provides Homogenous caracter in HA chains and numerous benefits;
- Mantains elasticity to better shock absorption
- Prevents moleculer apart with preventing delamination
- Provides reversable viscosity for different shear stresses
Cohesive Alsaviscs have 3.000.000Da Molecular Weight Sodium Hyaluronate
- Well entanglement with long chains
- Easy aspirations
- Better space maintaining & shock absorption with Higher visco-elastic properties
Dispersive Alsavisc Smooth has 75.000Da Molecular Weight Sodium Hyaluronate
- Well dispersion with short chains
- Higher surface affinity to endothelium cell
- Better coating and retention performace within eye during phaco.
Viscosity of Alsavics decreases to facilitate instrument manipulations and smooth injections by ‘thinning’ as shear stress increases.
Surface Tension indicates the coating ability of an OVDs. They spread more easily when their surface tension is lower than contact surface. At lower surface tension OVD shows lower contact angle and better coating ability.
Alsavisc smooth %3 adhere well and provides cell protection with its lower surface tension (60 dynes/cm) than Corneal Endothelial Surface tension (63 dynes/cm) .