Alsanza aspheric IOLs designed to control corneal positive spherical aberrations with its mild spherical aberration correction. 24H aspherical correction leaves weak spherical with longitudinal focus as young adaptive eye behaves.
Provides continuous contrast sensitivity in low light conditions as well as photopic conditions.
Why Aspheric Correction is so crucial?
When parallel rays pass through the spherical surface, the central rays focus on more posteriorly and peripheral rays focus more anterior progressively. In the IOLs without aspherical correction, peripheral rays are bent too much .Specially at dim night conditions, Spherical aberrations increase as a result of expanded puppil size due to defocusing of improper refracted light.
Total spherical aberrations will result;
– Astigmatism-like aberration
– Light scatterings in mesopic conditions
- Narrow Junction Angle improves suspensive movements of Arms to maintain IOL and optical field stability.
- Stress Dimmer Curves of inner arms softens transmitted stresses to support function of Narrow junction angle and Suspensive FITarms
- Both Flexy and Strong FIT Arms Minimize tiltations mainly resulting from contractions, tensile or bending stresses sourced by crystalline bag. Support Harmony between Crystalline Bag & IOL to preseve desired refractive stability.
High Dioptric Accuracy
Alsanza Optic Intellegence standardize more sensitive dioptric deviation control than international standardizes. Manufacturing process ensures to perform High Dioptric Accuracy in total range of IOLs with 0.25D a very low dioptric deviation value comparatively
MTF Value: 0,60 at 100 lpm
With 0,60 at 100 lpm, ALSANZA IOLs presents one of highest MTF value in competiton Optic quality of ALSANZA IOLs present well above International standards. Permitted MTF value is established as only 0,43 at 100 lpm for global IOL manufacturers ALSANZA executes strict control mechanism to maintain high standards by individually checking MTF values of each product in line.
HIGHEST ABBE NUMBER
All Alsanza IOLs offer strong Chromatic Aberation Control with Abbe Number: 58,highest in market. Chromatic aberration depends on refractive indices of lens. High chromatic aberrations produce a blurred image with coloured fringes
Prevention of posterior capsular opacification is an important component of global patient satisfaction and desired continuous Optic Quality
All ALSANZA IOLs have most prominent edges with Diamond Cut Edge design that frames all optical field. More sharpened design of Diamond Cut Edge most effectively blocks LEC migration than conventional square edge & Non-edged designes.
A glistening Free Hydrophobic Acrylic IOL
- Packed in dry conditions
- Safe platfrom with performing Diamond Cut Edge Design
- Foldability- Resistance to distortion
- Premium aspheric optic concept